Rosendale Farmers Market is to provide a venue where local farmers, producers, crafters and artisans come together to provide a variety of fresh produce and related products directly to the consumer.
The market encourages direct communication between consumers and growers, fosters social gathering and community building, and promotes nutritious food choices.
Together we can:
- create opportunities for Hudson Valley farmers to sell their products directly to consumers
- increase opportunities for consumers to buy local products directly from farmers
- bring together families, neighbors, visitors and local food producers to create a sense of community and social gathering
- establish vibrant markets that make our market locations a destination for tourists and visitors
- establish vibrant markets that allow local artisans to showcase their products
- provide a vehicle to educate the community on the nutritional, environmental, and economic value of buying local, sustainably-produced farm products